About Narrow Gate Prints
Would you like to teach your children God’s Word, but struggle to find great resources?
- Do you know that teaching your children the Bible is important, but you are too busy to make it happen in the morning and too tired to make it happen at the end of a busy day?
- Do you want to have family devotions, but don’t know where to start? Do you feel unqualified to teach your children from the Bible? Or do you secretly feel like Bible reading is a chore to be endured?
- Are you frustrated by your spouse’s lack of support and your kids’ resistance when it comes to family devotions?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, I totally understand where you are coming from, because I have been there too!
The reality is, we’ve only got about eighteen years to give our kids a solid foundation in Biblical truth before sending them out into the world. My girls are ten years old and my son is 8. Half of their “growing up” years have already been spent. And while I cannot guarantee my children’s salvation, with God’s help I will do everything in my power to make sure that my children know the truth in the short time that I have with them.
How about you? How far along into this parenting journey are you? Have you been intentionally using the time that God has given you to consistently teach your children God’s Word? If you need improvement in this area, it’s never too late to start!
Path Through the Narrow Gate is here to help you discover how doable and enjoyable consistent family Bible study can be. You CAN feel equipped and excited about giving your children a solid foundation in Biblical truth.
The desire of my heart is to be faithful in teaching my children about God’s Word and to build a community of people who are serious about their faith and committed to teaching their children about God. Will you join with me in this endeavor? It’s easy- just subscribe to the newsletter and like us on facebook. You will receive an email from Path Through the Narrow Gate Blog once a week with the latest family Bible resources, Christian parenting articles, fun Bible-based crafts, and coupons from Narrow Gate Prints.
My Statement of Faith:
1. I believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, completely without error. (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21).
2. I believe in one all-powerful, completely holy Creator God, Who is perfectly expressed in the Trinity: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 3:16-17; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
3. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and is equal with God the Father (John 10:30). He was born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35), lived a perfectly sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26), showed his power through many miracles (John 2:11; John 20:30-31), died in our place so that we might be saved (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9), rose again the third day (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4), and is now at the right hand of God the Father (Mark 16:19; Romans 8:34-35). One day He will return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11; Philippians 2:9-11).
4. I believe that people are justified by faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and not by any works which they may do (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Philippians 3:9; Romans 3:23; 5:1-11; Ephesians 2:9-10; Titus 3:5).
5. I believe in the resurrection of all people (saved and unsaved) and in a literal heaven and hell (John 5:28-29).
6. I believe the Holy Spirit lives in Christians and enables them to grow in godliness (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30).